- The Bird Banding program scheduled for this Saturday, April 18 has been cancelled.
- This year's Feather Our Nest gala is being held at the Omar Baking Building in Omaha on Friday, April 24. This year's theme is "Farm to Table," with four of the area's finest chefs presenting unique, locally-sourced cuisine. For more information on this great event and to purchase a ticket, click here.
- Don't forget to register for summer camps! Give your child a summer of discovery and learning in a place where the quiet wild of nature offers an unparalleled opportunity for your child to learn. Click here for more information and to register your child. Availability is limited, so register soon.
- Registration for the Ancient People of Fontenelle Forest: an Archaeologist's Perspective presentation is now open. This unique opportunity to learn more about the people who lived in this area 1,000 years ago will be held on Saturday, April 25. For more information and to register, click here.
- To see our complete calendar or register for a program, click here.
To provide a place where people
can experience and enjoy the quiet wild of nature.
We want to inspire current and future generations
to care for the natural world.
To be a national leader in environmental stewardship and
education and the region’s premier nature center
Fontenelle Forest is one of Nebraska's oldest conservation organizations
and one of the largest private nature centers in the nation.
Fontenelle Forest Nature Center in Bellevue and Neale Woods in Omaha
encompass nearly 2,000 acres of forest, prairie and wetlands along the Missouri River.