Fontenelle Forest buildings are CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC until further notice, but OUR TRAILS ARE OPEN TO MEMBERS (or with daily admission).
Purchasing a membership now will allow you to get outside and enjoy the trails,
while also supporting a small, local nonprofit during this challenging time.
Want to walk the trails, but you aren’t a member? No problem.
Become a member now, renew your membership or purchase daily admission.
membership at Fontenelle forest
Become a Fontenelle Forest member today and over 2,100 acres of land will become your backyard to explore as often as you like. Your whole family will enjoy weekly programming, special events, educational classes, and unique encounters that bring a new adventure with every visit.
The Benefits of a Membership
- Free admission to Fontenelle Forest Nature Center and Neale Woods for 12 months
- 24 miles of marked trails within the extraordinary Loess Hills
- Two ADA-accessible boardwalks with Missouri River and wetland views
- Diverse ecosystems, hidden lakes, and rare wildflowers
- A premier Audubon-designated birding location with over 246 recorded species
- Family-friendly exhibits and Acorn Acres, a forest playscape with nine exploration areas
- Habitat Hollow for indoor play and learning
- Unique entertainment options: critter encounters, guided hikes, children’s programs
- Members-only events and other programming
- 10% discount at The Gift Shop at Fontenelle Forest
- Email subscription to Fontenelle Forest’s newsletter “The Leaflet”
- Free or discounted admission to over 180 nature centers nationwide through ANCA
- Every time you visit, two of your guests can receive half-priced admission
- Member discounts on summer camps and events
- Access to trails before and after hours with purchase of a keyless fob
(Sales tax included)
For teacher and military discounts, call Visitor Services at 402-731-3140.
household, children, or
grandchildren (under age 18)
‘Plus One’ to bring a guest for
free every time you visit the Forest
Become a Patron
Employee health and wellness is important to any good business. Fontenelle Forest has provided a space for locals to enjoy the quiet wild of nature for more than 100 years. Having a corporate membership drive with us provides your employees for options of wellness and mental calm including weekly Yoga in the Forest, 19 miles of hiking trails, seasonal canoeing programs and plenty of unique programming for all ages.Let us help you create happier and more productive employees! Click here to email here for more information.
Gift a Membership
Give the gift of the forest!