- This event has passed.
Red Cross Blood Drive
May 16 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
GIVE BLOOD. SAVE A LIFE.
Every person who donates blood will receive:
1) A FREE DAY PASS TO THE FOREST (redeemable at any time)
2) A FREE T-SHIRT (mailed to you by the Red Cross)
Register to donate here: https://
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS BLOOD DRIVE.
Location: Fontenelle Forest Nature Center, Forest Room
Please consider donating: The need for blood donations is great in our community. Fontenelle Forest is proud to partner with the American Red Cross, especially during this unprecedented time. The Forest is proud to be holding three blood drives in 2020 in partnership with the Red Cross, giving us an opportunity to make a difference in our community.
- BASIC FACE MASKS: In accordance with updated CDC guidelines, donors will be asked to wear face masks at blood drives or donation centers. Donors are encouraged to wear their own face mask/covering that covers both their nose and mouth in accordance with CDC guidelines. If a donor does not have a mask, the Red Cross will provide one. If a donor does not want to wear a mask, we ask they postpone their donation for a later date.
- SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS: To help manage donor flow and social distancing at this blood drive, appointments are required. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- NO GUESTS: Guests will not be able to attend this blood drive (e.g. babies, children or teens, unless the teen is donating blood).
Learn more details about the safety precautions being taken by the Red Cross during COVID-19 here: https://