Call for Wildlife Photos for Possible Inclusion in NebraskaLife Magazine
📷 Calling all Wildlife Photographers 📷
NebraskaLife Magazine is gathering photos for an article or photo essay about wildlife in Omaha. They asked Fontenelle Forest to help put the word out because they know our followers and members take some of the most amazing nature photography! 🐦🦅🦌🐍🐢
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW CLOSELY. DO NOT SEND IMAGES TO FONTENELLE FOREST. THEY WILL NOT BE FORWARDED OR CONSIDERED FOR PUBLICATION.
NebraskaLife Magazine is looking for images of wildlife taken in and around Omaha at the city’s parks, lakes and other public areas for an article about wildlife in Omaha. The goal of the article is to inspire people to visit those attractions in the Omaha-metro area.
Important Note: For that reason, they want to avoid images of animals in backyards, uncles it is something truly remarkable – like a photo of some truly amazing behavior – or it is an image of a rare/exotic animals – such as a snowy owl perhaps.
What types of images they need:
• a mix of close up animal shots and wider shots that show the animal within the landscape
• tight shots of feathers, fur, tracks, nests, other signs of animals
• shots of animals where the city is also visible
• animal shots where people/traffic/other signs of human life also are visible
• other animal photos that photographers capture
• Bonus points for animals in relation to Omaha landmarks-Woodman Tower, Kerrey Bridge, Florence Mill, Eppley, other recognizable landmarks, or animals on or near signs that read “Omaha”